From $19.26 per hour
Marine Drive Golf Club was established in 1922 and has consistently been a leading member in the British Columbian golf community. Located at the corner of SW Marine Drive & 57th Ave. W near the Kerrisdale & Southlands neighbourhoods, this historical Club blends the graceful beauty of the past with contemporary facilities.
Marine Drive Golf Club is looking for one full-time and one part-time 1st Cook to join our team.
The First Cook will assist the Executive Chef and Sous Chefs with all aspects of the kitchen and have the ability to run the restaurant’s & banquets on their own.
Summary of Responsibilities:
Reporting to the Executive Chef & sous chef, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Help to create menus in a creative manner.
- Available to work evenings and weekends.
- Coordinate with Catering Manager on banquet menu specifications.
- Take the lead role in customizing the culinary experience for all our members.
- Creative and innovative with strong attention to detail.
- Effective leader, trainer and communicator.
- Ability to supervise all food prep including methods, portion controls and presentation.
- Exceeding expectations with guest satisfaction.
- Red seal an asset & food safe are required.
- Completion of High School required
- Basic computer skills
We would like to thank all interested applications. However only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
If you are looking to be a part of the team at one of Canada’s top golf clubs, please email your resume and cover letter to:
ADVANTAGES OF WORKING AT MARINE DRIVE GOLF CLUB